Monday, November 25, 2019

Nicolas´ Boot


Hello digital friends!

On December 6th we celebrate St. Nicolas´ Day. Children place their boots outside the house in hope Nicolas will fill them with sweets and nuts. Some parents fill real boots, others use plastic or paper ones. I chose "Santa´s Boot Box" from Suzanne´s digital collection. The file includes a mistletoe, which I didn´t cut.

On the mat

White and red were the colors of my choice.


Once cut you can start by folding all perforated score lines upwards on the boot box. Next, you apply adhesive to all the tabs. If you start by folding the large boot back flap in place the construction will be more obvious. (I have done serverak boots and it doesn´t really matter where you start, you always end up with the boot :-)

I decided to emboss the sides (snowflakes) and the fur (dots). 
To give it a shimmery look I attached some rhinestones. 


Fill with chocolate and nuts.





Happy cutting!
Kora


No comments:

Post a Comment