Wednesday, February 12, 2020

ATC Valentine Washi Sticker Planner Tape/Valentine Sentiment Banner Stickers/ Love and Hearts

Hi Y'all!
Robyn here spreading love around!
I hang out with kids in after school time, and the teens(of all ages) let me know they had no interest in pink hearts, bows and flowers.
I give them a pile of Suzanne's stickers, the stamp set and markers and put my hands in my pockets.
ATC mania reigned!
We swapped and shared.
My share

My swap


On the mat


These files are print and cut and can be printed in any word processor
if you enjoy fussy cutting.
Kids are fine with fussy cutting!

These were printed on sticker paper.
You can cut just through the paper layer or the paper and the backing.

Supplies
  • Silhouette Design Store file Washi Sticker Planner Tape- #177784
  • Silhouette Design Store file Valentine Sentiment Banner Stickers- #312047
  • Elizabeth Craft Designs Love and Hearts Collection
  • Card stock
  • Sticker paper
  • Markers and glitter pens

The kids enjoying making them as much as sharing, and there is a lot of joy in the journey.
Please visit us at
on FB and share your inspiration with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment