Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Birdie Thank You Card

Hello, everyone!

It's Nancy back today with a new digital project share!

Spring is just around the corner!
In honour of that, I had to share this wonderful card file with you!

This is the Birdie Thank You Card.


Isn't that adorable?
It's so much fun to put together!
Not only does it make a fabulous card, all put together like this,
but there are so many elements to take out and use on other projects.
The layered labels are wonderful for stamping and decorating.
The scrolled branch would be so pretty on other cards or on layouts. 
Also, the "Thank You" could be used in so many other ways!


 I opted to make my card base from printed paper.
Then I just adhered everything else in place in a pleasing manner.
I added a little piece of red cardstock on the back of the birdhouse,
so that the heart would show red.
Then I used foam tape to adhere the birdhouse on the top of the scrolled branch.
Everything else was adhered in place flat.


Quietfire Products Used:


Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Pink Paislee - Hello Sunshine;
Foam Tape;
Adhesive.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment