Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Kitty Popcorn Box


Hello, fellow crafters :-)

My daughter had her friend over for a movie night. What do you need with a movie? Of course: POPCORN, She chose "Cats" (the musical film), so -to stay with the theme of the evening-. I decided to combine two digital files for the popcorn boxes. To cut out the kitty you can use any digital file with a kitty. Suzanne has done so many, it is really hard to decide. Y

The popcorn box:

Here are kitty suggestions:


all popcorn box all cut

After you have cut and folded the popcorn box you can decorate it. 
I used some of the cutout cats with the green box. As for the red box, I cut the cats right out of it. I also cut some transparent sheets, so you can see right through the cutout cats.


Here is a close-up of the green box.


The kids loved the kitty-themed popcorn boxes, especially the one where you can see right through the cat.

Happy creating!
Kora






 

No comments:

Post a Comment