Monday, September 30, 2019

Sunflower Pillow Gift Box

Hello, everyone!

It's Nancy here with you today...sharing a fun new Fall project.
Today I'm featuring the fabulous new Sunflower Pillow Gift Box digital file.
You can find it in the Silhouette Design Store HERE.

Here's my finished box:


Here's what it looks like cut out:


That's all there is to it!
They're so quick and easy to put together!
I inked around the edges of all the pieces before assembling.
Then it was just a matter of doing a little layering and gluing..
I think a whole basket of them would make a lovely presentation.


I always like to add ribbon to my projects where I can,
so I added a ribbon to the box before adhering the sunflower in place.
Then the ribbon just wraps around to the back and ties in a bow.


I think these little Sunflower Pillow Gift Boxes would look beautiful on a Thanksgiving table.
One at each place setting, filled with a treat, would be a lovely treasure for everyone to take home.
You could even add names to the box and use them as place cards.



Quietfire Design Products Used:


Other Materials Used:

Papers: MAMBI Harvest Specialty Paper Pack;
Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink;
Ribbon: Celebrate It.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I hope you got some good ideas for how to use this great file for yourself!
See you again soon! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment