Monday, May 10, 2021

This week at Silhouette - May 10, 2021

 


Happy Monday everyone!

This week there were 10 designs at Silhouette.  The Mother's Day Card in a Box was released last week for Mother's Day.

Then I needed a thank you for someone and opted for a Card in a Box design.....  It occurred to me that there are a lot of people that we should be thanking, so got on a roll. We have Card in a Boxes for  Physiotherapists, Nurses, Doctors, Grocery Clerks, Elementary and Secondary Teachers and Kitty and Doggy Veterinarians.  You can find general instructions for construction these here: http://quietfiredigital.blogspot.com/2019/02/assembling-quietfire-card-in-box.html

And what would a week be without a Monogram Font?! I designed the Berry Wreath as a die, but it makes a fine addition to the Monogram Font Collection!

I hope there is something there that strikes your fancy.  Visit my Silhouette Designs HERE to see more photos of these designs!* 

Happy cutting and creating!

Suzanne

*using this link to purchase designs may give me a small commission at no cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment