Saturday, February 9, 2019

Assembling the Quietfire Card in a Box!

Although the Card in a Box comes in slightly different configurations, they all assemble pretty much the same way!  They're just too cute!

If you have a specific question about a design, please contact me directly using the contact box in the sidebar or even better, my website, and I'll be happy to help you out!>>>>>>>>

Want to see the Sleigh Ride Card in a Box assembly video?  Click HERE!

Want to see the Park Bench Card in a Box assembly?  Click HERE!


What makes them really fun is that they fold flat for mailing.  I've created quite a few variations. Here is a small sampling!



These awesome projects look complicated, but they're really simple!  Here is a detailed video tutorial to help you out.  It's for the Halloween box, but it's basically the same for all of them! These are available in the Silhouette Design Store (try filtering for "card").   Happy creating! Suzanne
(If you're receiving this as an email update, click here to go to the video on YouTube.)





www.quietfiredesign.ca

8 comments:

  1. Not sure if I have the time or evergy to make something like this, but I sure loved watching you make it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not so hard! It's a box with inserts and little decorations! Try it!

      Delete
  2. I recently purchased the father's day toolbox 3d craft from the silhouette design store. I have never done a 3d craft before. Do I need to purchase different colors of cardstock for it? Is there an email that Ican contact for questions? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for purchasing the design! Yes, you will want to use different coloured cardstock as this is not a print and cut file. Or you could cut it all out of white cardstock and then hand colour with paint or inks or coloured pencils. I hope that helps!

      Delete
  3. I don't see where it says how large an envelope you need for these. Does it fold down to a a 5x7?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on which design you're doing! I have so many. Sometimes there are things that "stick out" - I don't design these cuties with an envelope in mind, I'm afraid. There is always some envie that will work! Sorry to be so uncertain.

      Delete
  4. I'm at a loss on where the one piece on the floral teacup goes. It would be the small white oblong piece that is indented in the middle. I see it in the picture of the teapot, but what is it's function. I can't find any tutorial on this teapot piece. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marianne! I think what you're looking at is the label for the teabag that hangs out of the teacup. You can decorate it like it's a brand of tea or you can add a sentiment to it - or you can leave it off completely. I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete