Monday, March 16, 2020

Baby Tag Book

Hi, everyone!

It's Nancy back with you today to share a fun new project!
I am using the Library Pocket Tag Book again. I really love this cut file!
I've used it before...you can see that post HERE.

This time I've made something completely different,
just by adding the Baby and Star and Moon cut.

Here's my Baby Tag Book:


I used a fun paper pad that had lots of coordinating pages, all in pink, grey and white.
I cut the "baby" in pink. Then I cut it again in grey.
I offset the two cuts, so there was a bit of a grey shadow behind the pink.
Since it still kind of got lost on the plaid background,
I added a piece of white cardstock behind it. 
I also added a few of the butterflies that are included in the file.


The paper I used is single sided, so I cut two front and back covers, 
and glued them together.


I added the Every Good and Perfect Gift Stamp to the first tag.
I thought it was very appropriate for a baby book.


The four tag pocket pages are all made the same way, using a fun variety of the papers.
The back of each tag is stamped with the Grid Background Stamp.


I added a number of the stars and moons throughout the album.


I added an eyelet to the top of each tag,
and then a piece of glittery grey ribbon.


Finally, I added small binder rings, along with another piece of ribbon.


This is such a fun project to put together,
and it can be customized to any special occasion!

Quietfire Products Used:





Other Materials Used:
Recollections - Little Princess Paper Pad;
White Cardstock;
White Eyelets;
Pink Ink;
Binder Rings;
Grey Glittery Ribbon.

* * * 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag book Nancy..love the papers and patterns..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete