Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Sparkly Snowflake Shoe

Hello, everyone!

It's Nancy here today with a new digital project share!

Today I am featuring the fun Snowflake Shoe Digital file.
You can find it HERE.

I shared the Fall shoe on my blog several months ago.
You'll find that post HERE.
Today I'm sharing the Winter version:


These shoes are so much fun to put together!


I used some coordinating papers that had a glitter treatment.


To finish it off, I added some glitter to the snowflake embellishments.
I think I need to make a pair of these...in my size! ;o)


Quietfire Products Used:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections Signature Pad - The Ballet;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Stickles: Star Dust.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment