Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Winter Polar Bear 3-D hanging Oval Ornament/ Winter Bear Bear ATC gift tag

Hi Y'all!
Robyn barely here recovering from Thanksgiving food coma and advent decoration frenzy!
My Son outlaw's nickname is bear-as in the brown variety
and this years ornament is carrying the theme!
I had so much fun with the bears I made an
ATC gift card to match.

On the mat

Suzanne has a series of these adorable and quick ornaments 
and assembly instructions are

To create the ATC
  • Open the file
  • Create a 3 1/2 by 2 1/2 rounded rectangle
  • Resize all the elements, using the main oval as a guide, to fit inside the ATC sized rectangle
  • ungroup
  • Cut the elements and have fun creating your scene
  • Take a photo, then disassemble and using the photo as a guide glue elements in place
  • Embellish with glitter, glitter pens and glossy accents. 
  • The holly leaves are cut outs from both projects.
  • Admire!
After I took this photo I added a lot more snow and glitter!

Supplies
Check out the entire series and I bet you can't make just one!
Please share your creations with us 
Comments and Questions Welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment