Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Butterfly Heart Card

Hello, everyone!

It's Nancy here today! I'm sharing this beautiful Butterfly Heart Card file,
 that you can find in the Silhouette Design Store right HERE.

Here's the card I made using this file:


Isn't that pretty?
The file includes three pieces: the card base, the heart doily, and the butterfly.


I cut my card base out of blue cardstock, and opted to use it tent-fold fashion. 
I cut the heart doily out of a pretty yellow. It's such an intricate design but cut beautifully!
Then I cut the butterfly out of the same blue cardstock.


I adhered my heart doily to the center of the card base.
I folded up the wings of the blue butterfly before adhering the body only to butterfly outline on the heart doily.


Then I used my Stickles and added a pretty outline of glitter all around the butterfly,
as well as the heart.
I also added a row of pearls to form the butterfly body.


Finally, I added several more pearls to the card base!
This is such an elegant card that could be made in endless colour combinations.
It's also a fabulous file to use some specialty papers, such a foil and vellum!
Again, the creative possibilities are endless! :o)


Thanks so much for stopping in today! I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Quietfire Products Used:


Other Products Used:
American Crafts Cardstock;
Stickles - Diamond, Star Burst;
Crafts Pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment