Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Happy Birthday Scrapbook Page - with Cupcake #3 Digital Cut File

Hello, Connie Nichol here with a festive birthday layout featuring a Quietfire digital cupcake cut file, star stencil and Happy Birthday metal die.  Everything just went together!


This is a very simple layout of my youngest son's third birthday that just uses various scraps of cardstock that I had on hand.  I started with cutting the flourished cupcake 3 with my Silhouette Cameo.  The numbers zero through nine are available in the Silhouette store in groups of two and can of course be used individually or combined together.  If you like, you can also just cut the number and leave out the cupcake.  These would make such beautiful birthday cards.   Imagine the possibilities.....
In the upper right hand corner of the page, I wanted to add a little bit of texture so I added some stars with the Star Stencil.  I used transparent texture paste from Ranger - it goes on white, but dries clear.  I sprinkled it with clear glitter while it was wet and let it dry.  The result is some very subtle sparkly stars.



Then pretty much all that was left to do was to add a title, so I used the Happy Birthday die from Quietfire Designs.  Quick and easy.  So dust off your birthday party pictures and get them scrapbooked.  An electronic cupcake cutting file can be used to add the perfect numbers!



No comments:

Post a Comment