Saturday, December 3, 2016

Holiday Snack Signs!

Santa Snacks Here Sign - Silhouette Design Store
A sign of the holidays?  Yes!  And holiday signs, too.
It's Suzanne here and I was working on some digital cutting designs last night (yes, this is what I do on Friday nights!) and uncovered these projects that I designed a couple of years ago.  Sometimes I just crack myself up!  I better take a set of these to our kidlets when we visit at Christmas.  It's important the reindeer know where to get their goodies.  They have to keep up their strength.

To make these, all you have to do is pop a piece of cardstock on the cutting mat and away you go!  You'll be all ready for Christmas Eve.

The Silhouette Sale is on now till December 5, 2016.  All designs are half price!  Yay!

So what do you leave out for the big fellow and his assistants?

Reindeer Snacks Here Sign - Silhouette Design Store

 Happy Cutting!
Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. organic chocolate and carrots of course!!! Love these! and thanks of the holiday chuckle!

    ReplyDelete