Monday, August 5, 2019

Meet Twinkle, the Elephant (Gift Card Box)


Hello my friends!

I came across this sweet little elphant a while back. My cousin is going to have another baby by the end of summer, so I decided to make this gift card box for her and the baby. As we don´t know if it´s going to be a boy or a girl (surprise, surprise), I chose a neutral colour that will fit both. I decided on different shades of yellow heavy carstock, because this is a bright and cheery colour. 



After I ungrouped and cut the elements I added some embellishments to the banner, the wheels and the eye. 



When all is done you can assemble the elements. You can find a tutorial on assembeling the Quietfire gift card boxes here. There is a video tutorial online too.

the box

 the layers inside the box 



Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great summer! Kora


1 comment: