Monday, March 25, 2024

Let's Rock with Rocking Cards!

 Right now the Rocking Cards are Easter themed, but I think that will expand, so stay tuned!



These cards ROCK!  No, really! With a touch of the finger they rock.  They're so easy to make and so much fun! Watch the video tutorial for the little tips. 


The design files are on my Silhouette store: https://bit.ly/2oAR9e6 

If you are receiving this as an email update, pop on over to my YouTube Channel to watch the tutorial. 

Happy creating! Suzanne


P.S. Looking for Quickie tutorials for making the Birthday Rocking Birthday Cards? See them on my YouTube channel in my Shorts category!

Rocking Happy Birthday Balloons
Rocking Happy Birthday Cake
Rocking Happy Birthday Stars
Rocking Happy Birthday Teddy
Rocking Happy Birthday Truck


No comments:

Post a Comment