Monday, December 18, 2023

Assembling the Quietfire Christmas Train

It's the All Aboard Christmas Train!  We're coming your way. There are 9 designs in all including the Santa locomotive and the Penguins caboose!


These designs have a blank panel on each train car (which you may use – or not use!) for personalizing the design with a name or a sentiment.

These are basically a card-in-a-box structure, but there are some variations that it might be good to know about, so I've made a video tutorial to help you out.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through my website - www.quietfiredesign.ca - because I'm having a fight with Blogger when I try to reply to a comment!

You can find the All Aboard Christmas Train on my Silhouette profile HERE.

If you're receiving this as an email update CLICK HERE to watch the video on YouTube, or continue here.

Merry Christmas and happy creating, Suzanne


No comments:

Post a Comment