Tuesday, July 13, 2021

SUMMER LETTERS BOOKLET MINI ALBUM

 

Hello all!

Summer is finally here :-) I don´t know about you, but it has taken quite a long time for summer to really kick in this year.

I made this booklet mini-album for home decoration.

Materials I used:

            SUMMER LETTERS BOOKLET MINI ALBUM

patterned cardstock
white cardstock
water-based markers

the booklet mini album all cut


the letters all cut (out of light and dark yellow cardstock)




the booklet and the letters put together


Now it´s time to decorate. I went with butterflies. I colored the paper myself using water-based markers. I colored the acrylic block in the colors of my choice, sprayed water on it, turned the block around and onto a paper.


Next, I die cut the butterflies.




Have a sunny and warm week!
Kora












1 comment: