Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Winter Tag Set

 


Hello, my crafty friends!

Did you see the  2021 QFD Tag Challenge that is going on on the Suzanne Cannon Fanpage? We are sharing tags every week. Suzanne or Robyn set a theme, but you can do any tag, whatever your heart desires. Those of you who follow Suzanne on Facebook know that I love chocolate. That said, I had to find a way to combine the tag challenge and chocolate. Suzanne designed a tag with a little pocket and lucky me, my favourite chocolate bar fits in there :-)

Digital cutting file: 
Winter Tag Set

Other materials used:
QFD Stamp "Kindness is like snow"
QFD Stamp "Let it Snow flourished Snowflakes"

all cut

Watching the magic happen :-) I love heat embossing, because it adds this extra effect to your art project.




Here is another pocket tag I made. This time without chocolate, but with a litte tag to put inside the pocket.

Cheers,
Kora


No comments:

Post a Comment