Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Maple Leaf Flip Cards with Autumn Quotes

Hello, Connie Nichol here today with a couple of autumn greeting cards.  I used the Maple Leaf Flip Card cutting file available in the Silhouette Design store here.  I cut the card base out of patterned paper that I found in my stash and then added some leaves cut out of metallic cardstock.  There's just something about a little bit of gold on a card that makes it extra special.



These cards were the perfect base for stamps from the Quietfire Design autumn collection, so I stamped with Versamark ink onto white cardstock and embossed with fine gold embossing power to match my shiny maple leaves.  The cards were quick and simple to make, but oh, so pretty sitting on my fireplace mantle.  


Here's the Quietfire Autumn Collection stamp set:



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful autumn!





1 comment: