Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Easter Bunny Baskets

Hello, Connie Nichol here today with some adorable Easter Bunny baskets that I whipped up with Suzanne Cannon's electronic cutting file available in the Silhouette store.  It was so quick and so easy I made a bunch of them.  I cut my first few with cardstock but much preferred the baskets I made with two sided patterned paper. 

These would be perfect to adorn your Easter dinner table.  Make a basket for each place setting out of different pastel colours and then put in a few chocolate eggs (or even a hard boiled egg).





Here's what the cut file looks like - only two pieces - fold the box up on the score lines and attach the handle.  Adorn with bunnies as desired.  The bunnies would also make an excellent border on a card or scrapbook page (note to self for a future project).


Happy Easter everybody!  May your day be filled with chocolate eggs and a delicious Easter dinner.


1 comment: