Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Everyone needs something to believe in... Summertime ATC's- Print and Cut

Hi Y'all! 
Robyn here, in summer time and the living ...just keeps on coming!
Make it easy in your cutting creative life with these fun files from 
Suzanne.
It's quick and easy to manipulate these files from the
Everyone needs... series
into cards or home decor of any size.
Keeping it simple- Print and Cut- no weeding required!
These are my favorite- Artist Trading Cards.

On the Mat
I believe I'll have a nap
This file is
FREE WITH PURCHASE
this month in the Silhouette Store.

The working mat



The flip flop and pillow elements would make fun zipper fobs, tag embellishments and more!
You tell me- post on the
Suzanne Cannon Fan Group  Facebook Page

Tools and Supplies

6 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn. Love those ATC's . Your desk looks tidy to me with all those luscious greens adorning it too. Have a Good Week. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great atcs! I'd love to go to the beach (although it's raining!) Have a good week Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Im glad your summer keeps delivering. Ours has turned into a grey, chilly and ridiculously wet one. I dont like it! Am about to trot off to join the FB group and I hope you have broad shoulders...now I have decent knowledge of using my SnCut, there will be purchases and I will be dropping your name in the blame section!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robyn. Fun! Enjoy using the files.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robyn, this all looks interesting but not something I am familiar with. Wishing you a happy belated woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your ATCs and I often used print and cut to speed up the process when I made ATCs. Yours are so cute! Thanks for sharing.
    Belinda #27

    ReplyDelete