Monday, August 19, 2019

Back to school



Hello, my crafty friends!

Kora here today sharing the school cone I made for my son. It will be his very first day of school in just a few days. For this special occasion, the children are given school cones. They are made out of heavy cardstock and may be filled with a lunch box, pencils, crayons, a little toy and also some sweets. As I have a big bat lover here at home, I decided on putting some bats on the cone. As well as pencils, some stars, and his name.

All of the files are Quietfire Design Monogram Fonts. You do not need a cutting machine for those, they will work just fine with eg Word. 
Fonts I have used for this project:


After printing the desired letters & shapes, I colored the pencils and did a scan and cut.

The pencils on the mat

Bats, stars, pencils and the dragons with letters

When all is cut you can adhere it to the cone.



I added some pencils to the top



In the end, I glued the dragon letters to the cone.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!





2 comments:

  1. I just love this idea!! And I love the colours. Great project! I'm sure it will be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kora! So fun! That dragon font is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete