Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Periodic Table Yoga Scrapbook Layout

Hello, Connie Nichol here with a quick and easy yoga themed scrapbook layout.  I used the Periodic Table Yoga cut file designed by Suzanne Cannon to cut the title out of dark purple cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo.  I love periodic element words and Suzanne has designed a whole variety of them as well as a periodic element font that is available in the Silhouette Design store.


Once the title was in place, the rest of the project followed very quickly.  I added pictures (the yoga schedule is a screenshot from a scheduling app on my phone), a few embellishments and a stamped Quietfire Design quote.  I've never tried yoga before but was surprised at how much I enjoyed it and that my old inflexible body could do it.  Ha! I guess you're never too old to try new things.  Thanks for stopping by, Connie

Quietfire Design Products
The Best Thing rubber stamp
Periodic Table Yoga Cut File (Silhouette Design store ID 288288)

Other Products
Elizabeth Craft Design stitched square dies
Colorbox chalk ink
FabScraps patterned paper
Brother Sewing Machine
Glue Dots adhesive
yarn and buttons


No comments:

Post a Comment