Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Flamingo Love You Card

Hello, Connie Nichol here today with a quick card I made for my husband for Valentine's Day. 


The flamingos are actually from a gift card box cut file available in the Silhouette Store but I thought they were just adorable.  I love the way there is a heart in between the two heads and necks.


I cut the large heart from Suzanne Cannon's Hearts Monogram Font file using the period key.  It was easy to fiddle around with the sizing so that it fit the 'love you' stamp perfectly.


The stamp is in the Love and Hearts clear stamp collection.


Last but not least I added a couple of teeny die cut hearts using the Calligraphic Elements 3  die set.  


Super quick and guaranteed to bring a smile to your Valentine's face.  Thanks for stopping by, Connie

Quietfire Design Products Used:





Other Products:  Bazzill and Close to my Heart cardstock, Stickles glitter glue, Versafine black ink.







No comments:

Post a Comment