Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Kitty Love Hug Bendi Card

Hello, Connie Nichol here today with an adorable kitty bendi card using a cut file designed by Suzanne Cannon.  It's available in the Silhouette Design Store here for the Silhouette or as an svg file for other electronic cutting machines.  I've never made a bendi card before and I was super impressed with how quick and easy it was to create.  I was having so much fun, I made three bendi cards with slightly different variations.  You don't have to just use cardstock when you're creating these - patterned paper is very fun too, or a combination of both.  I added googly eyes from the dollar store to a couple of the kitties.





The cut file is just one big kitty and some hearts, so it is very easy to cut and put together.


I added a stamped sentiment from the Happy Birthday Plain and Simple stamp set from Quietfire Design.


That's it!   Give the Kitty Love Hug Bendi Card a try and make your own family of kitties.  Happy crafting, Connie




1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable! I love the duplex orange paper and how you get a different look on the face and the arms. These were loved a lot at the booth in Edmonton!

    ReplyDelete