It's Suzanne here today, getting ready for Valentine's Day!
I've paired up one old and one new design for this card. XO is from 3 Valentine's ago, but the Valentine Washi Sticker Planner Tape is brand new this week!
|XO - Calligraphy|
|Valentine Washi Sticker Planner Tape|
Quietfire XO - Calligraphy, Silhouette Design #53715
Quietfire Valentine Washi Sticker Planner Tape, Silhouette Print & Cut Design #177784
Silhouette Printable White Sticker Paper
Cardstock in black, red and white
Glue Dots: Micro and Super Strength Premium Permanent Gluetape
- Form a 7" x 5" card base from black cardstock. Cut a panel measuring 5.75" x 4" from black cardstock and cut a mat slightly larger from red cardstock and another slightly larger mat from white cardstock.
- Cut XO - Calligraphy from red cardstock (I used American Crafts Smooth Cardstock)
- Print the Valentine Washi Sticker Planner Tape on Printable White Sticker Paper and cut. Designer Tip: As an alternative, just print the design on regular copy paper and cut. Use Gluetape to adhere to cardstock.
- Adhere the Washi Tape strips to the black cardstock panel as shown and trim excess.
- Layer cardstock panels and adhere together with Gluetape, then mount to card front.
Happy cutting and creating, Suzanne