Hi Y'all Robyn here sharing my resolution to
create more and worry less!
First ATC's of 2017!
On the mat
Two oldie and goodie files in the Silhouette Store
- Ungroup the files
- Draw a rectangle and size to 2 1/2 x 3 1/2
- Resize the sentiment to fit into the rectangle
- For sketching- set the sentiment to cut and rectangle to no cut
- Put pen in the holder and sketch sentiment
- DON'T MOVE YOUR MAT!
- Set sentiment to no cut and rectangle to cut
- Replace pen with blade and cut
These were both sketched and embellished on stash backgrounds
This ATC, the sentiment is cut from glossy paper and colored with alcohol ink
Even at this reduced size, it cut and came off the mat perfectly.
These files work beautifully with vinyl as well.
Make 'um or break 'um, be sure to be creative in 2017!
These cards morphed into Brave Girl cards.
Be Brave and hop over to my blog to view the transformation!
Comments and Questions welcomed.