It's Suzanne here today with a cute little gift idea. I picked up this birdhouse hook at Michaels last time I was there. For a change, I actually had a plan for it when I bought it!
The digital cutting file is available over at Silhouette today.
Here's how I did it!
- Open the brand new Silhouette cutting file and reduce the size to 3.5 inches.
- Place a piece of Teal Matte Vinyl right on the cutting mat and cut it with a blade depth of 2 (do a test cut on your own machine!) and it worked just fine!
- Weed out the counterspaces and excess vinyl and apply Premium Transfer Paper over the design and burnish.
- Transfer the design to the birdhouse and burnish in place.
- Create a 3/4 inch circle on a blank file in the Silhouette software and cut from Faux Leather Paper. Shade the circle with a pencil and adhere to birdhouse.
- Select mulberry flowers and adhere as shown.
Suzanne Cannon's Welcome Home Digital Cutting File
Silhouette Teal Matte Vinyl
Silhouette Premium Transfer Paper
Silhouette Faux Leather Paper - natural
Thanks for stopping by to have a look!